Joe and Big Al show you how much money you can accumulate because of compound interest. The longer money compounds, the faster it grows. Learn the importance of saving early in life and understand that it is never too late to start.
0:12 “If you’re younger, start saving now. If you’re a little older, which a lot of individuals are lacking savings, well it’s never too late to start”
0:48 “Let’s say you put away 5% of your salary, that’s about $417 a month” (with annual salary of $100,000)
1:11 “Some of you are thinking, I’m 50 and I haven’t really started; what about for me?”
If you live in southern California and would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.”
Channels & show times: http://yourmoneyyourwealth.com
Season 2 Episode 9
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.