http://www.madfientist.com Want to know how two teachers were able to go from $0 net worth to retired in just 5 years?
On today’s episode of the Financial Independence Podcast, Ali and Joe (a.k.a. Arebelspy) from Adventuring Along join me to talk about how investing in real estate supercharged their progress to early retirement.
We not only dive into how they achieved financial independence in spectacular fashion but we also explore their equally impressive retirement so far. In the past year alone they have hiked the entire El Camino de Santiago, had a baby in Istanbul, Turkey, and published a romance novel!
– Dollar-cost averaging into real estate
– How to purchase real estate in a place you’ve never visited
– Best books for real estate investors
– Grasping the concept of ‘enough’
– Importance of challenging yourself after retirement (both mentally and physically)
– Cost of having a baby in Turkey
– How much money you can save by staying out of the United States